Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mustang Seats Best Choice For You're Ride

We'll Rider's... I stand corrected... It seems in the world of motorcycle seats, there is an "Undisputed Champion" for price,comfort, and overall satisfaction.... it's "Mustang Seats"
I recently had a chance from being on the road filming to take some time and get some breeze on the knee's and before I headed out thought I'd install the New "Wide Touring Seat" I just received from Mustang Seats and see exactly what difference I could experience from this upgrade?

Once I got the seat mounted (which was sooper easy, pretty much plug-n-play) on my Honda VT750C Shadow Aero Cruiser I headed out from Orlando, FL to blow the pipes out... and WOW!!!! What A Difference A Great Seat Make's - I was planning to stop along the way about 1hr. into the ride to take a "Back & Butt Break" to ease  the pain of riding with the OEM Stock Honda seat.... But NO WAY Kid's Not Needed -This Time I Rode all the way to Wildwood, FL ( 3+ hrs from my start) and wasn't even Close to being fatigued in any way?  No "Numb Butt" No Pain So I kept riding! in fact all the way to Gainesville, FL another Hr &1/2- Still No Issues? I then turned around & rode back to Orlando straight thru with again no stops & got home after 6+ hrs. riding and honestly was ready to head out again! ;) Schaweet! Here's Their Website to Check Em' Out
www.mustangseats.com 
I am so Impressed by the Quality, Price & Ride Experience I am going to dedicate a full segment in an upcoming ASTV Episode to Showcase this Awesome Product. Here are some "Before" & "After" Pics with the New Mustang Seat. Way Cool Add to My Ride! ;) Tim/ASTV "It's All About The Ride"   www.americanspirittv.com         We'll See You On The Open Road Soon! Hit Us Up! on facebook at www.facebook.com/AmericanSpirtTV and www.twitter.com/americanspiritv and Watch Each week Coast to Coast on Dish CH266, TUFFTV, Untamed SportsTV , Angel Two, The WalkTV, and ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX & Cable Affiliates in Select U.S. Cities and "Clear VisionTV" in Major Airports/Terminals for Rider's on The Go! - Download our  "Free" Mobile App on iTunes/Droid Platforms for the Best In Motorcycle Information & more...


No comments:

Post a Comment